Monday 10 August 2015

Class Act - A Great Store!

I thought I should highlight the store I am working for (part time) in my city (Oshawa, Ontario Canada).

I have been working here now for about a year and a half and I absolutely love it. It keeps my up to date with the trends in Scrapbooking and Card Making and it gives me access to the newest products- in fact - I pretty much just hand back my pay cheque to my boss since I use most of it for product purchases!

The name of the store is Class Act and as I have already mentioned, we are located in downtown Oshawa Ontario Canada.



Carol Harrison is the owner of the store and she is one talented and creative lady! She creates most of the rubber stamps we sell in the store and offers a great variety of Card Making and Scrapbooking classes which are very popular. Her easy going and very friendly personality seems to attract a large number of customers who are really more like friends to us.

Click here to see a You Tube Video about our Store and if you are in the area, drop in- you will not be disappointed.

Steven


No comments:

Post a Comment